Friday, April 10, 2009

:) People must cheerup keh!
I've been going from blogs to blogs, all seem so depressed & upset. Especially my beloved weeeban ): I truly understand how you feel. Stress, annoyed, irritating, stupid. Being 13 kinda suck. Thinking things might changed for the better, it turns out to be a total opposite ): 2009 sucks. But hey! Must look on the bright side mah, we've made new friends. We've found special people & we have a new class :B So must happy about it luh. Gimme a smile. I wanna meet you, don't wanna see you so upset. I'll call you soon, & we'll have a hearttoheart session keh? Must spill everything! <3

Am hypering with my dear shanle niania. Talking about raping steads, interesting. Shanle say she want to rape me on tuesday, someone save me ): LOL. Okay luh, eileen met clement while she was at jurong point. Congratulations, happy birthday! o.o, learnt a new word from sayuri, faggot. Interesting. It's all [art of learning :) Okay luh, bye!

No comments: