Friday, July 3, 2009

Gah, am feeling bored. Chatting with four persons at one time. I'm so famous. But one of them is dead. Oh wait, that person is still alive. LOL! Gah, yesterday night was such a torture. Atleast i did stand up for my friend. -.- I feel so disappointed. You have no right whatsoeever to say about anything regarding my friends, like how i have no right to say about your friends. I'm freaking disappointed like how you'e freaking disappointed in me. I know i'm a very useless girl. Who simply can't get a simple job done, like buying newspapers just because i have STM. I know i'm hopeless. & i've got no future. I know I'm like an ahlian who has no hope in life & won't get a job. I know, i know, i know. I'm trying to change, can't you see? :/ I know you look down on me. It's so obvious. But what can you do? Girls' home? Haix. Sick and tired of everything. I know you've got high expectations of me. But please, respect my friends. They are the ones who's been there for me. When I have a problem, they'll be giving me WONDERFUL advices. Wonderful ones. When i need someone to talk to, they'll be there FOR me. & i know you hate me. -.-

Disappointed in everything that i can't do right to please you. Disappointed in myself. You happy?

No comments: