Thursday, July 2, 2009

Hello P.P.L(s)! :D School started, hence, i only can play the computer like on fridays, saturdays, & sundays. Augh, irritating -.- What to do, mie so guai marrrrh! So let's start of with ....

Monday: i think i met verlynn right? She pei me go eat lunch, & i treated boonheng to coke. He came to find me and begged me for two dollars. So gay, tsk! Aiya, but is i ask him find me uh. Good boy you no hole freak! ^^v. & the art teacher totally kaopei-ed me and conor. And she's freaking insulting our intelligence. She explain until so detail, uhhh. As if we don't understand. -.- I think she saw me talking to conor, and she went like: If you get too happy with your partner, i might have to change your seats. errr, So if she want to let me sit with other boys, i don't mind man. Because i talk to all boys. So yeah, suits yourself. If you think i sit with Boy A makes you happy, then Boy A it shall be. -.- Guailan.
Tuesday: The last period was freaking boring. Almost slept. Veryvery close to sleeping. My god, save me from this torture.
Wednesday: Met new Geog teacher. & i realised i missed Miss.gayathri alot. -.- This teacher is like so freaking noob. -,- She doesn't elaborate, she seems so nervous. Augh, prepare to fail e3.
Thursday: Got punished for talking in class. Cheh, stand only. -.- In the end i still talk to other people, LOL! ^^v. & Eileen thought i was about to cry. Laugh die me!(Yashi's idea. credits to her) I where got crybaby!!!!!
Friday: DNT was cool!!!!!!!!! Did my last minute MT & geog homework. Ahahah!!! ^^ I rock. Met Boonheng & jasper. Boonheng treated me to bubble tea!!! ^^ Jasper so good lor, help me take my file. Shuaige, i know you love me too. LOL! Then got one asshole, go call boonheng humji. errr, What's his problem? He was like: "Fajar sec dare fight meh? humji one uh." Please lorrrr. -.- Mai step dua ley. Zzz. Then went to eat with Baofei and yashi. Then went home. ^^. Eeeeyer, i went to boonass's blog. See his latest post, make me vehli sad siah. )': Boonass, you good friend lah. Help me take my bubble tea!!! Tanboonheng, forever my friend lah. We won't be strangers derh. And fyi, your face belly beng in your classblog. ^^v.

That's it for today. Currently webcamming with moi dearest Yashi!!!

[♥] ' YASHI /: LOL. Atleast my name better than yours can! ^^v.
Kuek: OIOIOI!!! ^^
RAF!: LOL, nevermind uh. & ignore that bitch.
izaxzxs: Miiex d0n liiekks twiitingx canzxs! :D
Boonananana: Thankyou!
SHIYING: Hahaha, mie loves you!
muhaimin: LOL. -.- Mai gay lah.
Verlynn ,: LOL. You evil bitcccchhhh!!!!!! :>
Eileen:D: where got?
Bao Fei :]: Thanks
Boonananana: hahaha, you then smelly. Smelly pig!!!! :>
Dorene: LOL. Mie lazy larrrrrhsss!!!
Anqi, withbig C.: Mie love you larrrrh!!! See you next saturday.
[♥] ' YASHI /: My ass got hole lor! :/
Eileen:D: waddup yawww!!!
Boonananana: ALO BOONNNNHENGGGG!
Bao Fei :]: TYTY!
Vinako,: Haha, i'm updating yaw! Have fun with eugene today!!!
izyan: Imyt. Thanks^^
Boonananana: Muahahahahha, thankyou pootheng!
JWJY!: Too bad, idk why i can't tag you.
Eileen:D: LOL!
Boonananana: Boonzilla, pootheng, boonana, boonpig, SUCKS!
Dorene: 89.7fm. Malay one ^^
izaxzxs: Nahhh! you moi dogggg!
[♥] ' YASHI /: Heehee, glad that you are!!! ^^
muhaimin: :D
Boonananana: BOOONHENGGGG! HELLO! ^^
[♥] ' YASHI /: ya lor, ya lor!!!
Felicia: haha, okay! ^^
Eileen:D: You're just some racist who can't tie moi laces! :)
izyan: Biaserlah!
Bear~: Hi ball-less, i no hair. I shave everyday! ^^
Boonananaan: Where got short lor. )': wo ximtia le. Nabei! ^^
JOLINE!: hihi!
muhaimin: happy waiting? -.-
Dorene: Fake lor. My eye too sharp le lah! ^^
Vinako,: i where got suck lor. Nabei. you suck more ^^v
Boonananana: hallo pootypootheng!
Bao Fei :]: errr, lol.
Anqi, withbig C.: LOL. paiseh uh. i will soon^^
Siewching: OMG YES.
€lv¡n: hahaha, lemme pich your cheek pox.
[♥] ' YASHI /: LOL. NABEI. SHUTUP.
muhaimin: who want to see you sia.
Boonananana: HALOHALOMYNAME'SDIBO!
Jasper: Shuaige. Me know you!!!!! LOL. ty ah, help me carry file. I know you love me.
[♥] ' YASHI /: LOL. TIAMTIAM LAH. I love you!
Boonananana: Lol, don't care her lah!!!!! LOL. You succcck^^
Vinako,: hi babe!
[♥] ' YASHI /: HIHIHI! I don't want a boyfriendddddddddddd~ I need a real man!!!~

To e3ians, let's sing along!!! I don't want a boyfrienddddddddd!!!! I need a real man!~

No comments: