Thursday, July 9, 2009

Hello hello, my name's dibo, here is something you should know. When you want a gift say this, di-di-bo-di-di-bo-di-bo-dinnnnnggggg.

. . . . .

Hi, I'm Pablo.
My name's Tyrone.
I'm Uniqua.
I'm Tasha.
And my name is Austin.
And we're ...

Your backyard friends, the Backyardigans!
Together in the backyard again,
In the place where we belong,
Where we'll prob'ly sing a song,
And we'll maybe dance along.

We've got the whole wide world in our yard to explore.
We always find things we've never seen before.
That's why every day we're back for more
With your friends, the Backyardigans.


Searched for the Backyardigans theme song. Laughing my arse off. But the song's damn cute. Hahaha, me and eileen always sing this song in class when we're bored. Just to irritate each other/yashi. ^^

I'm finally back from band. TGIF! ^^ Schl sucked, as usual. And i totally forgotten to do my last piece of English holiday homework. :/ Luckily Mdm.Fauzana was kind enough to let us hand in on monday, but we had to minus 2 marks. -.- Oh well. Had band, was suppose to practice our dance moves and change a few ugly ones. Glad that Mr.er's fine with it, me and Eileen thought about it. ^^ hahaha, claps! Kinda stressing though, i fear Mr.Er might not like it/scold me for not teaching the rest. But they did well while demonstrating to Mr.Er! :) Jeff & haiqal kept doing their own things though, and then started asking bloody idiotic questions that i've already explained. Gahhh! I forced tanyin to teach them. ^^

Was released early(yay)! Jessica was kind enough to treat me to caramel frappe & french fries. Thanks babe! ^^v. Talked to her for 1 hour(++) and then went home. Had quite fun with her, she's not so bad yeah. *Smiles*

YAY! Ne show's like tomorrow. & i've yet to decide what to wear. Will be calling Verlynn to confirm the timings, I love her!!!!!!!!!!!! Alot alot alot! Yes, alot. I've been listening to songs like, lonely - Mcfly. Fallen in love with that song everytime i visited felicia's blog. Ahaha, it's really meaningful yeah. & also the backyardigans theme song. Am going to memorize their lyrics and sing them to irritate Eileen/Yashi/whole class/E2's class.

Hahaha ^^. I'm so random. I'll visit E2's class whenever i can, and do the irritating laughter just to irritate the whole class and make them look at me with the you-are-weird look. Together with Yunjie & Zawati(my dog/owner). Yunjie laughed until her face was so read. Hahaha, definition has alot of blood cells on her face. My god! Once, when i wanted to smack her butt for smacking mine, she was so scared that she hold my hand so freaking tightly, until i guess my blood couldn't flow(LOL. Kidding). But it was freaking tight. Loser!

Can't wait for NE show!!!!! YAYAYAY!!! Calling verlynn later. Hmm....
Boonheng's emoing - cheerup! ^^
Disiao-ing Yashi - YAY! I rock.
Weeteck has his own lalaland - Naked woman with wings that fly around! Weeteck shuang man!
Eileen is going to be forced by me to memorise the lyrics - we have the whole wide world in our yard to exploreeeee!!!! :D
rafidah's emoing too, i guess - Cheerup you you you!!! ^^
As for mememememe - I'm holding my bladder. I want to pee!!!! )': No peekypeeky/lookylooky!

That's all, that should be enough! hahaha, seeyun and panana is so cute! today dorene like so emo(i'm not sure, i guess so)! Sadded. ^^v BYEBYE *waves like a retard*

No comments: