Saturday, July 11, 2009

HIHI PEOPLE.
Yesterday was relatively good, except that some people just likes to spoil my mood and make me famous! Gah. Should i say out their names? Oh ya, Batrisyia Suhardi & Priscillia. Stared at me like i'm such a beautiful woman! We have not been meeting for such a long time and yet you're still talking about me! Hahaha, greatttttz or what! Thanks, the both of you. And if i'm really an ahlian, the first two people i'm going to find fault with is you both. Yes, the both of you. Muahahahhahaha, talking about me? Think THRICE. I mean, look at your hair lah pris! God. Go to the salon and do smth about it will you? And batrisyia, change your name lah!

Met Verlynn, Eugene and Heidi. Hypered around with them. The first thing i did was to pinch Eugene's cute yet ugly cheeks! Ahahah. Went to school and said to Mr.Kumaran: I know you missed me!!!! ^^ LOL. Then partnered Verlynn and was in charge of class 5E. Saw a few kids who forgotten to bring thermometers get scoldings, pathetic. Me and verlynn did the bigbig eye(shocking eyes) when Mr.Kua was scolding. Gosh! Then brought them down to give them food! Mcdonalds ley! :) Mdm.Weina want me to pose for the camera, ahaha! As usual, double twist pose. I get to take one of the extras from the food. Ahahaha, gave the apple pie for heidi & Verlynn to share. Took some pictures on our way to the toilet. Missing concord's toilet! Goshh!

After that, went to playground to play a few stupid/lame but very fun game: Blind mice & catching. LOL! I wasn't the blind mice man! Hahaha, not even once. I'm so smart not to get caught. Hohoho. Joyce went home soon after. After that me and lirong went home too!!! Went to grandma's house soon after. Ate alot. -.- Anw, i got myself a hair cut. YAY for me! ^^ A slightly shorter side bangs and layered. So yeah, hoohoo! Gah, that's all! Muhaimin's despo for a goodfriend and he wants me to be his goodfriend. eeee, he is freaking me out. Who would like to volunteer and be his goodfriend? -.-

No comments: